Scottish Brotherhood full of Americans.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hipsters NCR Application - Flynn R. Hastings

3 posters

Go down

Hipsters NCR Application - Flynn R. Hastings Empty Hipsters NCR Application - Flynn R. Hastings

Post by TheHipster Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:41 am

OOC

Steam Name : TheShitster
Steam ID : You know it.
Timezone : PST
Why do you want to join the NCR? : I need to spread more roleplay to the cute players.
How long have you been roleplaying ?: (Overall) 4+ Years now.

IC Section. (I will be acting this as my character would if presented with this sheet.)

Name : F-Flynn Hastings, Sir!
Sex : M-Male, Sir!
Description : I ah, Ahm about 5'8! A-And uh, Brown hair... Err.... Blue eyes... That's all I can think of...
What skills do you bring to the table? : I can craft things out of little trinkets! And shoot really well with m'pistol! A-Ah know I'm young, but that doesn't mean I'm not as good as any of your other soldiers!
Are you fair? :  'Course! I never cheat!
Do you have any mental or physical disabilities? : N-Nots that I know of.
Backstory :(Summarized due to acting on this IC. Held in first person.)
Well's, I grew up with m'Mom ya' see... We were a happy folk. M'Father was just a small time private in ya' army. He said he was fight in' the bad people! Legion, or somethin'.. A-Anyway. Two years ago he said he had a special mission t'some out-post around here! H-He hasn't come back... I-I ah..

A pause is left with the paper, alongside that of visible tear-drops and ink smudges, poor kid!

A-Ah, some men in scary masks came just a months ago.... Yelled some stuffs about Caesar, then took m'Mom... I need t'gets her back, but I ain't got a gun! You gotta teach me! You gotta let me join! I need t'do this, I'm all alone out there..!

.... I wants a family again... Please, don't turn me away cause 'am young... I need this .. I-I hope I can join in your army soon, whoever ends up readin' m'Application..

Finally, The words 'Flynn H. are left, scrawled and smudged by ink blots... Made from only more tears no doubt. Cry baby. .

And do you swear to never disobey your superiors? :I promise on m'Own life.

P.S please post it under NCR.
TheHipster
TheHipster

Back to top Go down

Hipsters NCR Application - Flynn R. Hastings Empty Re: Hipsters NCR Application - Flynn R. Hastings

Post by Commander Fallen Angel Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:18 pm

I liked the applycation because your soldier is a cry baby. Makes sense right?
+Support
Commander Fallen Angel
Commander Fallen Angel

Back to top Go down

Hipsters NCR Application - Flynn R. Hastings Empty Re: Hipsters NCR Application - Flynn R. Hastings

Post by Roman Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:14 pm

ACCEPTED

The backstory is fine, bit cliche, but fine. I also like how the soldier sounds like a hill billy.
Roman
Roman
Admin

https://urmum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down