Scottish Brotherhood full of Americans.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NCR Application: Kit Kat

2 posters

Go down

NCR Application: Kit Kat Empty NCR Application: Kit Kat

Post by KitKat Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:42 am

Steam Name : Kit Kat
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:23522908
Timezone : PST
Why do you want to join the NCR? : I enjoy the feel of pseudo-military role-play, and I think the diplomatic edge would make it a fun experience that can enhance my ability to role-play. I've had experience being civil protection, cop-types and I think I could apply some of those skills to the NCR position. I also have real life knowledge of ballistics, military weaponry and ammunition, enough to avoid having mishaps of gun control or unrealistic firefights and such.

How long have you been role-playing ?: I've been role-playing for about 5 years, I've done many flavours, the classic HL2RP, Metro 2033, Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas, as-well as many others.

IC

Name : Jason Carver
Sex : Male
Description : Tall | Standard Issue Uniform | (Rank) Patch On Left Shoulder | Short Cut Hair | Brown Eyes | Netted Combat Helmet W/ Goggles | Thick Combat Boots | Tanned Skin
What skills do you bring to the table? : I've handled many guns, as-well as been a somewhat diplomatic medium between people in multiple odd jobs.
Are you fair? : Definitely fair, I've never been known to be a selfish person.
Do you have any mental or physical disabilities? : I'm known to be somewhat of a perfectionist, and it can lead to me being unhappy with the lacking performance of fellow soldiers.

Backstory : I grew up in New Reno, I joined in with a group of mercenaries at a young age, and worked with them for many years, doing mostly non-violent guarding jobs, and keeping the peace in some situations. As I performed in that group I got alot of skills in keeping myself safe, as-well as others. After being in New Reno for 20 years I wanted to move out, the constant choke of the fumes of that city was killin' me on the inside y'know? So I moved out, Left my gear in my locker (You don't get to keep it after you quit) and started walking. I started my journey for a new place, I wandered for about a year, Seeing and being around many types of people. Before I stopped my wandering I had a run-in with a few raider-types, had a nice firefight with the dinky 9mm pistol I had on me at the time, and after I got the upper hand on the bandits, I led them to a NCR outpost where they took care of them. After getting to the outpost I decided to sign up, i've got the experience and the mettle to be a trooper, and the pay's good so I figured, why-not?

While I was in the mercenary's company I killed many people, some bad guys, some not so much. Killing innocents for money got me thinking about right and wrong, and got me staying up nights without sleep, lemme tell ya. So to clarify on the previous question, am I fair, i'm as fair as fair gets, I know what it is to convict someone and kill them, to find out they were innocent. It's a horrible feeling that I wont willingly experience ever again, so yeah, i'm fair. I wanna roll it back just a tad, my parents were jet addicts in New Reno, that's why I got into the hired gun business so young, to try and support them, I gave the money I made to them until they OD'd and killed themselves, I was young, I realize that I didn't take the possibility of them getting more jet with my money into account, but I learned from that experience. I've had my share of bad times and good times, and i'm ready to apply my experience into the NCR.
And do you swear to never disobey your superiors? : Years being a mercenary and I never disobeyed so yes, I wouldn't disobey to save my own life.

KitKat

Back to top Go down

NCR Application: Kit Kat Empty Re: NCR Application: Kit Kat

Post by Roman Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:10 pm

ACCEPTED

The app is decent enough. Story I liked, it wasn't too cliche. And I like how you reference New Reno.
Roman
Roman
Admin

https://urmum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down