Scottish Brotherhood full of Americans.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James Watson's CC application.

2 posters

Go down

James Watson's CC application. Empty James Watson's CC application.

Post by Domkis Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:58 pm

OOC
Steam Name : Domkis

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:20899496

Timezome : GMT 0+

Why do you want to join the Crimson Caravan? : I want to join the crimson caravan because I enjoy roleplaying as part of the crimson caravan and I also have experience as part of this faction. I also enjoy passiveRP which crimson caravan is very common and good for. I would also like to expand my roleplay to the most possible lengths interacting with many people as possible.

Do you agree to not to abuse your flags? : Yes I do agree not to abuse my flags If I receive them.

Time spent Roleplaying? :(Overall) I would say about 250 to 400 hours as I have been Roleplaying since 2010 and I have spent about 3000 hours on garrys mod

IC
Full Name : James Wattson

Physical description : I am approximately 6FT tall I have short hair and a medium sized goatee aswell as my physical build being skinny.
Sex : Male

What qualifies you to join the Crimson Caravan? : I believe that I am qualified to join the Crimson Caravan as I am a gunsmith (I do not make weapons I instead repair them and or maintain the weapons) and I belive this skill can be usefull in the crimson caravan. I am also an individual who has a fast mind which means that I can avoid unfair deals which people might make towards me when bartering.

Do you have any medical issues? : I have a torn left shoulder muscle due to a weapon maltfunction a few years back which fired a bullet into my shoulder blade tearing the muscle.

Will you charge people fair prices? : Yes I shall charge other people fair prices.

Domkis

Back to top Go down

James Watson's CC application. Empty Re: James Watson's CC application.

Post by Roman Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:28 pm

ACCEPTED
We always need traders. Just don't constantly go on it.
Roman
Roman
Admin

https://urmum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down