Scottish Brotherhood full of Americans.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NCR application : Edwin Jones

3 posters

Go down

NCR application : Edwin Jones Empty NCR application : Edwin Jones

Post by El Presidente Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:05 pm

Steam Name : El Presidente
Steam ID:  0:0:65324958
TimeZone: Greenwich Mean Time Zone (UTC+00:00)
Why do you want to join the NCR: I heard not very much people are playing as the NCR and something to do.
How Long have you been role playing: Around 2 years, however on fallout RP around 3 days.

IC

Name: Edwin Jones
Sex: Male
Description: [Tall 6 feet][Black Messy curly hair][White][Blue Eyes][Clean Shaved face][No scars][Thin](Not sure about clothing)
What Skills do you bring to the table: I have leadership skills, my family claim i was born with it, i spent some of my years with my brother, teaching me how to shoot, first we did it will bottles then we did it will animals.
Are you Fair: Yes
Do you have any mental or physical disabilities: Low case of asthma

Backstory :
                  I grow up in a farm with a small family, my mum, dad, sister and brother and me the youngest, however i never met my dad because he died fighting the legion, not sure when or how. So my mother had to look after three children, so we all did work, farming the land or buying seeds and selling them. I spent most of my free time with friends or my brother.

My sister ran away, with a man, never found out who and why, and it was not long before my brother joined and he also died fighting the legion. So it was only me and my mother, after some weeks my mother lost all hope and decided to take the easy route, and i was left alone.

However i stayed with Steven Hill. Who was a family friend, he look after me. He was kind but also ways choose beer and money over me, every night he would be drunk and blamed me for his everyday problems. In the morning he always said sorry and takes me out to the city, for some food. That went on for years, once i turned 16, he brought a women over, though one who he sticks with, it was not long before both of them wanted to start a family, so i had to leave.

Years have gone by and i spent most of the time sleeping around my friends houses and doing work for them, but i always felt lonely. Over the past weeks, i kept staying up a night and i decided to join the NCR just like my brother and dad, it's slowly becoming a tradition for our family. I can only hope that i die as  honorably as they did and loyal as they served.

And do you swear to never disobey your superiors? : My brother and Dad never disobeyed, so i will not too.

Last edited by El Presidente on Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
El Presidente
El Presidente

Back to top Go down

NCR application : Edwin Jones Empty Re: NCR application : Edwin Jones

Post by Commander Fallen Angel Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:22 pm

A very sad backstory but also rather short. And you aren't such a good soldier if you have Asthma also :/ So I can't give + or - support in that case.
Commander Fallen Angel
Commander Fallen Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Roman Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:48 pm

I do agree that the backstory should be a little bit longer. Since it's low Asthma I don't mind that. But overall, make the story longer and I'll probably accept.
Roman
Roman
Admin

https://urmum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Roman Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:54 pm

ACCEPTED

There was somethings which could be improved in the backstory, like where exactly did all this take place? Other than some minor grammar mistakes, I found this app up to my standards.
Roman
Roman
Admin

https://urmum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down