Scottish Brotherhood full of Americans.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domkis's Legion application

2 posters

Go down

Domkis's Legion application Empty Domkis's Legion application

Post by Domkis Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:58 pm

OOC

Steam Name : Domkis
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:20899496
Timezone : GMT +0
Time roleplaying : (Overall) Around 250-400 Hours

IC

Name : Aurelius van Rome
Description :(Including height) My physical build is a combination between skinny and muscular I am 6'1FT and I am bald.
Are you fit enough to join the legion? : Yes
Do you have any mental or physical disabilities? : No
Backstory : (Three paragraphs long)
----------------Before being enslaved------------------------

Before I was enslaved I used to be part of an independant caravan route seperate from the Crimson caravan although we did still travel along the same trade routes that the crimson caravan used and we did not trade with any of the mainstream factions whether it was Caesar's legion or the New California republic we only dealt with other wasters. I was originally captured when we were leaving a town which I am unable to remember the name of but originally the Caesar's legion thought we were part of the Crimson Caravan and decided to kill everyone except from Kam (who was one of the caravan guards and me) by the time they realised that we were not part of the Crimson caravan they decided to enslave us for the legion and put us in one of their pens.

---------------------During Enslaving -------------------------------

While I was enslaved I was one of the many slaves that would carry the supplies from one place to another whenever a caravan assosiated with Caesar's Legion brought them supplies or whenever Caesar's Legion returned from a successfull battle with the NCR or the a faction called the Brotherhood I would carry the supplies around the camps. I eventually got promoted to the chef and I had to make food for the Legionaires which earned me a bit of respect among them as I would always make it as they requested or wanted.

------------------Arena and Application-----------------------------

The reason I am writing this application or the reason I was given the chance to write this application is because of my own mistake. One of the higher up legionaires (I believe it was the Decanus) got angry at me because I miscooked his food and decided to throw me in the arena with one of the other slaves to fight to the death with machetes of course I was disadvantaged and I was only given the frying pan which I had to use as a weapon. I managed to defeat the other slaves and the decanus said that from now on I was a "Trusted slave" which after winning several other duels the decanus gave me a chance to join the Legion itself.

And finally do you swear to never betray Caesar or your superiors? : Yes

Domkis

Back to top Go down

Domkis's Legion application Empty Re: Domkis's Legion application

Post by Roman Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:26 pm

ACCEPTED

Well the story isn't cliche...(Thank god) It isn't to long. (Thank god again) And you filled in everything alright, and I've seen you RP. So you chill.
Roman
Roman
Admin

https://urmum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down