Scottish Brotherhood full of Americans.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gavan "Cyclops" Dapson

4 posters

Go down

Gavan "Cyclops" Dapson Empty Gavan "Cyclops" Dapson

Post by GeoMilkman Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:43 am

OOC

Steam Name :Geo Milkman
Steam ID :STEAM_0:0:34495991
Timezone : Pacific Time zone
Why do you want to join the NCR? : They are usually fun to play as and easier to as well.
How long have you been roleplaying ?: (Overall) 2-3 years

IC
Name :Gavan "Cyclops" Dapson
Sex : Male
Description : Eye patch|Brown Eye|5'9|Trimmed beard|Standard NCR BDUs| Rolled up sleeves|Light Brown baseball cap|NCR Standard issued backpack|{Rank here} Chevrons
What skills do you bring to the table? : I have alot of skill in traveling and scouting the land, along with hunting with most rifles that work.
Are you fair? : Yes.
Do you have any mental or physical disabilities? : Missing one eye.
Backstory :(Please two paragraphs) Gavan was original from Nevada before he join the NCR. He lived of the land with his brother David Dapson, they traveled far around the country, going to Arizona and swinging around towards Colorado. There he and his brother had their first encounter with the Legion. His brother was completely frighten at them as they had rows of slaves working around to death in their camps, while Gavan ws infruriated with this, he was a free spririt and strongly believe that what he is seeing was a horrible future to the wastes. they fled to Utah where there were ambushed by tribals trying to prove themselves to the Legion by bring in slaves, they enagage in a quick skrimish but lost. His brother was capture in their act to escape but Gavan barely made it out.

Angered by losing his brother to potential Legionaries he continues to make his way to Nevada to join up with the Desert Rangers with their currently conflict with the Legion. He fought many battles against the Legion one of them costing his eye. Knowing that the Desert RAngers were losing their fight against they legion the join in the NCR alliance.He joined in 2 years before the Unification with the NCR, and he brings with him knowledge of the land and previous enagagements against the Legion.
And do you swear to never disobey your superiors? :Yes, sir.

GeoMilkman

Back to top Go down

Gavan "Cyclops" Dapson Empty Re: Gavan "Cyclops" Dapson

Post by TheHipster Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:47 am

Will be under discussion later tonight.
TheHipster
TheHipster

Back to top Go down

Post by Roman Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:05 pm

ACCEPTED
Story is good enough. Apart from some spelling flaws and the one eye thing, cause I doubt they would allow a one-eyed person in the military. But we can 'See' past this.
Roman
Roman
Admin

https://urmum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Fallen Angel Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:30 pm

Roman wrote:ACCEPTED
Story is good enough. Apart from some spelling flaws and the one eye thing, cause I doubt they would allow a one-eyed person in the military. But we can 'See' past this.
I keep my eye on you...
Commander Fallen Angel
Commander Fallen Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum