Scottish Brotherhood full of Americans.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Commander's ants applycations.

3 posters

Go down

Commander's ants applycations. Empty Commander's ants applycations.

Post by Commander Fallen Angel Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:58 am

OOC
Steam Name : Commander Fallen Angel
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:52683160
Timezone : UTC
Time spent roleplaying : Around 1010 hours.

IC

Please pick a animal, or insect. : Ant
Animal/Insect name : Pontax
Description :
Sharp teeth | hairy long legs | scary looking | a bit armored looking | hairy body | loud screeching | 2 long, not damaged sensors | giant black/red eyes. | moving very fast and coordinated.
Please give me a detailed paragraph on the animal/insect :
An medium aged ant that flew from a group of raiders that attacked it. This Ant dislikes every human, but preferably attacks people in Raider Uniform. The ant built a nest near the city to get human meat. This Ants prefers Human meat over any other meat. The Ant is tame-able but extrem hard and only with drugs. It's sharp teeth like claws scares every wastelander. Ants are master of tactical combat and can communicate with each others. Because of it's great communicational skills it could speak with other inteligent creatures. It cooperates with animals that fight against the same thing they dislike.
And then give me an example of rp with the animal : (Atleast 10 /me lines)
/me Would hear a shot near his nest, fastly runs to the nest.
/it There would be a NCR soldier who would attempt to destroy the nest.
/me Would see it, than run up to the soldier. Attempts to strike him from behind with a hit with his teeth claws.
/it The soldier didn't spot him coming and gets striked, getting launched 2 metres away from his nest.
/me Would go near the nest, checking if something has been destroyed, then turning around and makes an aggressive position to the NCR soldier.
/it The NCR would slowly stand up, slowly rubbing his head and then suddenly sees the giant ant, he would get scared.
/me The ant would attempt to attack.
/it The NCR couldn't see the fast movement and suddenly the ant got his. The Ant would grind his leg.
/it The NCR soldier would begin to fall down, trying to hit the ant, but would only his his head.
/me The Giant ant would grind stronger.
/it The NCR soldier cries in pain. Trying to find a weapon and finds a brick, he throws it onto the ant but misses due his gigantic pain.
/me Would chop his leg off, blood sprides onto his body and onto the floor. Then throwing the leg to his nest, opening, closing and opening again his jaw.
/it The NCR would attempt to grab his leg, but he doesn't feel his leg anymore. He gets knocked out because of the huge amount of blood loosing.
/me Would grab his armor, dragging him slowly into his nest, then cutting off his arms and putting it near the nest.
/me Goes after he finished it into the city again.

(Deathclaw)Do you understand that if you're picking deathclaw that you can't be anyone's pet? : Yes.
Commander Fallen Angel
Commander Fallen Angel

Back to top Go down

Commander's ants applycations. Empty Re: Commander's ants applycations.

Post by Proeka Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:38 pm

8/8 story telling, +support.

Proeka

Back to top Go down

Post by Roman Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:34 pm

ACCEPTED

Not too shabby.
Roman
Roman
Admin

https://urmum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum